Friday, October 21, 2011

Lupron is almost done!!

I have just finished receiving my fourth Lupron shot today!!! I have never before every NOT wanted to take something that was going to make me better.  This medication has been a trip to say the least.  I can not wait for the next two months to get here and gone.  I just want to feel like me again.  I am not even sure what "me" feels like anymore to be honest.  Injection number one made me experience the worst nausea and vomiting I have ever experienced in my life.  About a week before injection number two I started feeling nauseated again, and had terrible headaches. Injection 1,2, and 3 I have experienced hot flashes, night sweats, chills, nose bleeds, and mood swings.  I am living as a 25 year old in menopause and unlike most people I am going to have to experience it more than once.  I am just praying that I don't have to go through this multiple times and that the next 2 months of injections pass quickly.  Needless to say I am ready to say goodbye to Lupron!!

No comments:

Post a Comment